Are you interested in learning more about running your own blog, or building your own website? Have you heard of WordPress but always wondered about what it does and if it might be useful? Maybe you have a small business or are part of an organization and you want to know more about setting up a website there, and keeping it up to date.
You will be able to do all that and maybe more, if you sign up for a WordPress Workshop Series.
This set of workshops will be open to adults who are interested specifically in the WordPress platform.
You will learn:
- What WordPress is, who uses it, and if it is right for you
- The difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, and which one suits you best
- How to register a domain name and choose hosting
- The basics of using WordPress, including:
- Security, updates, and backup
- Search Engine Optimization
- Optimizing Media
- Making your site responsive
- Choosing a theme
- Using plugins to add functionality
Each session will include a small amount of talking/teaching time by me, then some hands-on work time with me there as a coach. More about me can be found at the bottom of the page, as well as on the About Me page.
If you are interested in finding out more about the series as it develops, kindly fill out the form below to help me get an idea of the demand and specific interest.
Oops! We could not locate your form.